- Increased occupancy by 5%
- Restructured lease with North American Cinema to justify the theatre undertaking a $900,000 renovation of their 16-screen theatre in order to effectively compete against new trade area competition.
- Increased comp store sales by 2.5% over 12 month period.
- Re-engineered center marketing programs and increased by 50% the frequency of on-site traffic generating events to better utilize the presence of the center’s lifestyle/open-air component.
- Increased NOI by 8% over 12 month period through increased leasing activity and reduction in operating costs.
- Supervised capital improvement program totaling $450,000 involving roof repair/replacements and a complete repair/refurbishment of the parking lot.