The City of Owasso has established itself as a regional shopping destination for the largely under-served trade area of approximately 300,000 people located in the cities and towns north of metro Tulsa. This newly proposed shopping center development will add new-to-market retail, dining, hospitality and entertainment uses to the existing line-up of national retailers exhibiting strong performance in the market.
- 40-Acre retail development
- 1,400 SF of frontage along Highway 169
- Over 220,000 SF (Phase I) with 10+ pad sites
- Adjacent to 50-acre Tulsa Community College
- Great visibility to Highway 169 and E. 116th Street N (Hwy 20)
AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME